USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hey Fellow Zombie Annihilators!
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
PoconoPriest
Sat Dec 13 2008, 10:34PM
Registered Member #410
Hello my name is Matt and I too am addicted to Zombies. Coffee and doghnuts are on the table in the backroom and we meet every Wednesday! The 12 step program is not working for me! Hey guys I love the site and all the new maps that have been released! So far from what I see you have the best cod5 zombie site and no one has more custom maps than you guys! I know that when the first custom map came out alot of people were having difficulty getting it up and running so i left a few comments on the map descrition pages with extremely detailed info on installing them and so far it has helped alot of people! The purpose of that was to get more people into the zombie mayhem and more people to be able to play so its easier to get 4 at a time when hosting! Please feel free to add me to your Xfire for some zombie bashing! My Xfire Handle is (arcadejunki) I'm always up for a round! I'm slowly getting my fellow clan members to play but most of them are run and gunners and dont like the initial slow pace of when the round starts. If anyone is having difficulty with installing the new maps Xfire me and I will upload a step by step video that I made on how its done.

smithster
Sat Dec 13 2008, 11:31PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Hi m8, welcome to the site, like you say there are still a few peeps having probs with getting maps to work in game so I'll add ya to xfire and maybe you could send me the video which I'll upload to the site to help those who need it.
PoconoPriest
Sat Dec 13 2008, 11:47PM
Registered Member #410
Absolutely! Anything to help out! Xfire is down at the moment for some reason??? The video is for XP but you can definatly get the jist of what to do from it! Its helped alot of people that I uploaded it to. I have experience on installing the maps on both XP and Vista so either way if anyone needs assistance just Xfire me!

[ Edited Sat Dec 13 2008, 11:49PM ]

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF