USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Anything Zombie Related

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
help plz!!!! zombie maps wont load! :@ :/ :(
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
dannyfrog2011
Thu Feb 10 2011, 06:22AM
Registered Member #24166
hey ppl im new to this whole thing modding etc and well i try to play the maps the zombie ones that came with the 1.1 updates files etc to 1.7 if u catch my drift which im sure u all know about lol but these are the problems i get when trying to lad them! :S error server script compile error @ 458270 this is for factory i also get one for shi no numa 2 i have no idea how to solve this and ok i am running a cracked version lol i duno if that could be a problem?! but i have the game mostly fully operational except a few niggles maybe u lot can help me with and also i cant seem to make an online profile and make it stick it just keeps askin me to make an account! any help much appreciated hell i cant even get mods to work or launch no idea why! :S lol and i put them in user maps and mods so i am doing that right?? ............

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF