USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Ideas

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Zombie Hold out
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
The Wiz4rd
Tue Nov 17 2009, 06:50PM
Registered Member #13142
I am new to making Zombie maps but have a long line of skills making Halo, Halo2, and other game maps. I am very good with computers and this is what I love ZOMBIES. I want to make a medium sized map with a Hold Out Shelter. Meaning the players go through the different doors/stages to get to the Hold out room, where there is a packapunch and specialized weapons. I really would like to make it in the night, snowy. If any one who is good at making maps, please post I play XBL, and Will be active on the forum. I need lots of info on how to make them what to use how to code.
smithster
Tue Nov 17 2009, 10:40PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
The first place to start is to download the modtools if you haven't already. Use the map editor to build the map. As far as coding goes I can't help with that as I don't have the knowledge although to build a straight forward zombie map, very little coding is needed. There are plenty of other mappers who are registered to these forums, so if you get stuck at a particular point, put in a post to see if others can help. you could also look around the forums at other topics stating mappers progress with their maps. PM them asking for help and I'm sure they will only be too happy to help as that's what this site is all about

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF