USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Anything Zombie Related

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
CO-OP Zombie Tournament
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
JarHead
Wed Mar 11 2009, 11:44PM
Registered Member #7232
Howdy Zombie Killers! I just found your site and wanted to see if anyone was interested in participating in a Zombie tournament i am having. I will keep this post short and i invite everyone interested to read more about the tournament on my site below. If this is against your forums rules, please feel free to delete it.

The basics are:
Map zombie_Western
Tournament ends Sunday, March 15th
Winner gets (Bragging rights. My 1st zombie tournament so i wanted to get a feel for turnout before actual prizes are awarded).
Object: Achieve the highest level in Western map with 4 man team.

You can also see the latest highest level at my site. Easy to find in forums, under Zombies.

All are welcome to join in and you can have any combination of 4 man team e.g. you can be in multiple yeams as long as it is 4 players.

See all additional info here: www.cod-5.com go to forums. Thanks and i look forward to utilyzing your site myself and amongst my clan mates.
JarHead
Sat Mar 14 2009, 02:25PM
Registered Member #7232
Newest high level achieved, level 34 in Western map.
bugsfred
Sat Mar 14 2009, 08:29PM
Registered Member #7339
can i play with you guys ?

my xfire is fred23081993
JarHead
Sun Mar 15 2009, 04:24AM
Registered Member #7232
sure we are always looking for a 4th player. Best bet is to catch us in our forums chat or in ts which is on the main page. I dont use xfire much anymore.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF