USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
unpk| Relentless
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
Relentless
Thu Nov 20 2008, 09:22PM
Registered Member #45
Hi! My name is Kieran and im an alco....

Wait wrong forum.

The names Kieran. I live in Scotland and ive been playing online games for many years now. Im a member of the unpk| clan which have been up for....8 years according to Macavelli ^^... and have been learing how to make maps for a little while now.

I do not actually have a copy of the game at the moment so that kinda sucks, but i am here ready with ideas and bursting with entheusiasm. Please go and look at my idea posted in the ideas part of the forum.

Nice to meet you all!
smithster
Thu Nov 20 2008, 09:45PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
Hi Kieran, wrong site m8ty, I believe this is the one you were after....

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

lol just kidding

Welcome to the forums m8ty, I'm sure you know the mapping tools are out so looking forward to seeing some of that enthusiasm you spoke of
Relentless
Thu Nov 20 2008, 09:47PM
Registered Member #45
Downloading them now. Unfortunatly though if its like with the cod4 ones and you need the game then i wont be able to do anything!
smithster
Fri Nov 21 2008, 10:20PM
smithster

Registered Member #1
yeah, you do need the game to be installed too, whether ur game needs to be a copy bought from a shop, I couldn't tell you, but I am in no way suggesting you download a copy of cod5 and try it that way hint hint nudge nudge lol.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF