PASS:

Forums
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
lowcrawl
Fri Dec 19 2008, 06:41PM
Registered Member #211
Hi all, nazi zombie winchester has been completed! until its posted here in the downloads you can find it along with screenshots here Download

based off of the movie Shaun of the Dead

This is my first map but let me know what you think!

[ Edited Fri Dec 19 2008, 11:48PM ]
Backdraft
Fri Dec 19 2008, 08:19PM
Registered Member #107
is it map for single play only at this time? in coop i have load error?
lowcrawl
Fri Dec 19 2008, 08:42PM
Registered Member #211
sadly right now its single. Im having issues with the co op. if any may have the answer to the fix please let me know and i will repost the correct files. thx
dead__end
Fri Dec 19 2008, 08:54PM
Registered Member #379
lol my and my buddy playing it we took out the mod folder load and it works fine so nice map
Angus
Fri Dec 19 2008, 11:57PM
Registered Member #1270
Thank - you lowcrawl for another zombie map! BTW, it's already on the site for downloading...

[ Edited Fri Dec 19 2008, 11:58PM ]
lowcrawl
Sat Dec 20 2008, 03:45AM
Registered Member #211
Thanks Angus and dead_end! I will test the mod folder load and see if i can correct this. Thanks for the heads up and sorry all for the issues. I will repost here when the new files are tested and corrected. im also planning on including fx into this so hopefully i can get it all wrapped in.
Foot*Soldier
Sat Dec 20 2008, 05:07PM
Registered Member #1125
yea i have same problem on load up it crashed on me. had same problem with headquaters but that one seems to b missing a file and i found another source for it it it worked fine. on this one when i load op it only has the winchester mod in the zombies section when it usually has the mod and the stock map in the zombie section ... i assume that is a part of the issue. still havnt got this one working please let me know if there is a correction for this.
lowcrawl
Sat Dec 20 2008, 09:24PM
Registered Member #211
hi foot*soldier, the map file is nazi_zombie_winchester.ff and should have been included. to get this working correctly create a folder named nazi_zombie_winchester and Extract to--
(XP)C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_PROFILE\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\
(vista)C:\Users\YOUR_PROFILE\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods\

**Yes all the files go inside mods\nazi_zombie_winchester, even the map**

Launch CoDWaW.exe, go to Mods and launch "nazi_zombie_winchester".
You MUST launch the mod to play the map, there is no way
around this.

some past threads are mentioning that they have changed the name of the nazi_zombie_winchester_load.ff file to nazi_zombie_winchester_loadaa.ff. give this a shot and if all else fails and let me know. thanks

[ Edited Sat Dec 20 2008, 09:25PM ]
Oyster
Sat Dec 20 2008, 10:53PM
Registered Member #817
Doesn't work. Error.
Foot*Soldier
Sat Dec 20 2008, 11:56PM
Registered Member #1125
yes i have worked on this for a few hours actually i hate to say. i had same problem with hogs headquarters map but i went to 2 different sources and finally found one that worked. i think another site had actually corrected the file issue themselves. i have all the other mods and they work fine i know how to install them and it even goes into the mod folder just fine and u can even load the map but when u push start it crashed instantly. i have read up on the issues mention above and i have removed the nazi_zombie_winchester_load.ff file then re extracted it and it didn't fix it. then i changed that path to nazi_zombie_winchester_loadaa.ff and still didn't work. there is no other source for this file as well. one thing i have noticed when this error happens is there is no main folder containing the sub folders in it. whether that matters or not i dont know. 2nd thing i noticed is when u load the map from mods section in the game it loads up fine but when u go to change it to the modded map it only has the modded map in there as a choice when it should have the mod as well as the orginal map that came with the game. this is the only mod that i have seen do this. sry for long msg but i just want to help to improve these mod load crash issues cause im seeing it more and more. hit me back and let me know. xfire is darthdevion if u need to get ahold of me.

[ Edited Sat Dec 20 2008, 11:57PM ]
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF