USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Zombie Map Ideas

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
have few ideas :)
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
shaolinie
Wed Dec 17 2008, 11:44PM
Registered Member #631
why not creating map as cheops pyramide - you start at the botom and then eventualy go up untill u hit the top and at top would be not quite enough space to go arround.

another map idea is to create gigantic room with small soldiers it would be zombie_rats or smthn like that

and looking at one of the topics why not creating map from movie of Alcatras jail (donno how to spell that) that map is well known from previous COD as MTL_Rock.

Another idea that came as i was writing why not taking old maps such as Shipment or Vacant and also recreating maps from other games such as recreating Agroprom form S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
shaolinie
Wed Dec 17 2008, 11:52PM
Registered Member #631
btw i don't make maps but that is just ideas for you to take. feel free if not hard give me credit aswell
bundabrg
Thu Dec 18 2008, 01:41AM
Registered Member #276
I like the pyramid idea. I'm working on something similarish... except its a building rather than a pyramid (and the rooftop is really small... if you ever make it there).
Petroleum
Sun Dec 28 2008, 10:43PM
Registered Member #1282
would be great if you could make it that once you reach level 30... the game ends & u get saved. a la resi evil games.

Basicaly ... you gotta survive til help arrives.

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF